Mission Statement

TWD Zone is an international fan site and community focused on providing spoilers on The Walking Dead and other shows as well as providing a no hate/no drama community where diversity of opinions is both welcomed and respected
  1. TWD Marathon runs today- Sunday airing all 99 episodes of TWD on AMC!
  2. 8.01 Spoilers aplenty in Walking Dead--Spoilers
  3. Catch Mr. Robot’s season 3 second episode at 10PM October 18th in USA network. Join the discussion on the first episode
  4. Check out names and descriptions of both 8.02 and 8.03 in twd episodes

Site Contest- TWD Zone celebrates 2 years!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Introduce yourself' started by walkingdeadrules, Sep 24, 2017.

1. walkingdeadrules

walkingdeadrules Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +242
    To celebrate our two year anniversary and the roll out of our new site, we are proud to announce a contest with two winners!

TWD CONTEST A first and a second place winner! Win either a $100 amazon gift card(1st place) or a $50 amazon gift card(2nd place) by coming up with the most clever and witty way in which any character could die(you pick the character and how they could be creatively and interestingly killed). So all you creative types, have at it and lets have some fun! Winners of this contest will be chosen by senior staff. Staff (and former staff)members may place(and are encouraged to place) entries but are not eligible to win either prize. Multiple entries per community member are allowed. Contest closes on October 17. Winners will be announced after the airing of 8.01 on October 22. (No sexually explicit entries please. Any such entries, or entries deemed inappropriate will be deleted--lets keep it fun and not make it offensive!)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
  2. walkingdeadrules

walkingdeadrules Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +242
    Please reply below and post your "theory"! Make it fun and memorable, good luck!

Contest #2 will be announced in a few days...be on the look out!!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  3. 1979

1979 MorganBGone Original Survivor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +108
    An opportunity to kill Rick? and Morgan? and Ezekiel? and Negan? And Gregory? Perhaps more than one at once? For money?!

[​IMG]

Beware, TWD men above the age of 40... (@meggo358, I'll leave Daryl and Depot to you.)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ripley

Ripley Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +828
    I know your Christmases all came at once @1979 :cheer::omg::hulk::lol:

• Like Like x 4
  5. 1979

Ratings:
    +108
    It's not even about the prize, @Ripley. It's about the slow, painful killing.

[​IMG]

(But I'll try to make these ones special... So much pressure. LOL)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Ripley

Ratings:
    +828
    Can’t wait to see what you come up with @1979 . This may be a fan fic instant Classic.

:wat::squee::cheers:

• Like Like x 3
  7. greaterpursuit

greaterpursuit Judith's Babysitter Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +258
    This is like a dream come true for @1979!

• Like Like x 4
  8. deadhead

deadhead Red Shirt Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +15
    • Like Like x 6
  9. zinc

zinc Grady Security Officer Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +83
    @walkingdeadrules Does Bethsus count? Lol, assuming she'd be brought back. This is the only character that taps the most nefarious regions of my mind. Well, there's Daryl...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ripley

Ratings:
    +828
    • Like Like x 4
  11. atlanta

atlanta Red Shirt

Ratings:
    +38
    I love this. I want to kill a few

• Like Like x 2
  12. walkingdeadrules

Ratings:
    +242
    @zinc it can be whoever you want to! No limits.....makes it a lot more fun.....

• Like Like x 1
  13. merelei

merelei Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +73
    I'll abstain from the contest just so people can't say it's rigged. I'll be a tie-breaker if the judge can't make up their minds :)

14. Ripley

Ratings:
    +828
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. walkingdeadrules

Ratings:
    +242
    @merelei all mods and former mods can post...we just aren't eligible for the prizes, so post away!

• Like Like x 1
  16. carolpenny

carolpenny Woodbury Partygoers

Ratings:
    +24
    I don't like this contest hahaha :rofl: because I don't want anyone to die this season, but at the same time I fear for Rosita, Tara and Morgan :idk:

EDIT: Now I'm reading you were talking about episode 8x01! Well, maybe actually no one dies, in fact :divapose:

• Like Like x 2
  17. walkingdeadrules

Ratings:
    +242
    This is a pure fantasy where you pick a character, or multiple characters, and design a unique and creative way for them to "go". It is not tied to an episode per se, by saying 8.01 we were really referring to being one of the first to go! Looking forward to reading these entries, I can tell we're going to have some great ones!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ripley

Ratings:
    +828
    Someone could take the Clue approach- Negan, in the Junkyard with Winslow 3.5. Or be equally creative and use the Wile E. Coyote approach- "Eugene sets up a spring, a cannon ball and a nearby cliff..." or whatever you like. :platonicdeepdicking:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. 1979

Ratings:
    +108
    Sorry... I'm still thinking. lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ripley

Ratings:
    +828
    Did you say "fantasizing" @1979? :bloodbath::burningelmo::lol: