Mission Statement

TWD Zone is an international fan site and community focused on providing spoilers on The Walking Dead and other shows as well as providing a no hate/no drama community where diversity of opinions is both welcomed and respected
  1. Read our exclusive Zone interview with TWD star Jeremey Palko! Cast and Crew board.
  2. Andrew Lincoln on Rick and Morgan after season 8, TWD Spoilers board
  3. Read synopses for all 8-B episodes, TWD Spoilers board

Site Welcome to the new, improved TWD Zone!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Introduce yourself' started by Ripley, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Ripley

Ripley Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +4,418
    Quick update- the old site is currently archived even though members cannot see it. We are working on bringing over some other posts and items from the old site over here.

If there is a particular topic you want to bring over, please contact @walkingdeadrules with a list and we will get it over here as soon as we can. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. xjerry

xjerry Home Depot

Ratings:
    +6
    Great job, this layout is more user friendly than the old. Good the responsive on mobile. I like it. :heart:

• Like Like x 4
  3. webergal

webergal Bias Onion Farmer Original Survivor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Wow, no wonder I thought I was lost going to the other forum !! LOL Thanks for email to guide me here!
    Sorry I've been MiA more often than not but I've been having medical issues over and over again since the first of February. I'm just having trouble "getting with it so please just bare with me. My heart is still here, it's just that my mind and body are hanging on for dear life. At least I know where all you guys are now !

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Ripley

Ripley Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +4,418
    We've been sending good thoughts and prayers your way @webergal knowing this has been a tough time health-wise. :heart: I'm delighted you made your way here and found the new site. Take your time and please let me know if I can help you with anything. To quite Norman Reedus "The band is getting back together" with all of us here. :cheer:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. zadeth

zadeth Bisquick Pourer

Ratings:
    +9
    I seldom used the old site because I stopped watching TWD after the Lucille disaster, but the new site looks great :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. walkingdeadrules

walkingdeadrules Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +1,315
    Thank you so much @zadeth for your kind words. I hope you have a look around on this site and see our coverage for other shows as well which we plan on increasing as well as the great community boards with everything from news to hobbies to discussions about movies! Our no hate/no drama policy translates to all of our boards and is what we think sets apart. Welcome back!

• Agree Agree x 1