• Rate and discuss last nights Walking Dead episode TWD General--Episodes
  • Santa Clarita Diet season 3 drops March 29th on Netflix.
  • GoT Cast list leaked showing the return of 2 beloved characters
  • Siren 2.05 promo, synopsis & photos posted, TV Shows
  • Into The Badlands new trailer posted, TV Shows
  • Teaser posted for Barry, season 2
  • Get ready for the season 3 finale of True Detective, next Sunday. TV Shows
  • Netfkix cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones, TV Shows
  • Watch the opening scene from TWD, 9.11, "Bounty", TWD Spoilers
  • Better Things returns on 2/28/19, TV Shows
  • photos abd sone spoilers posted gir the Downton Abbey film
  • Two alien tv shows are rumored to be in the works, one for Hulu with Ridley Scott involved
  • Black Widow filming has been moved back to June due to rewrites Films

Site Contest- TWD Zone celebrates 2 years!

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
To celebrate our two year anniversary and the roll out of our new site, we are proud to announce a contest with two winners!

TWD CONTEST A first and a second place winner! Win either a $100 amazon gift card(1st place) or a $50 amazon gift card(2nd place) by coming up with the most clever and witty way in which any character could die(you pick the character and how they could be creatively and interestingly killed). So all you creative types, have at it and lets have some fun! Winners of this contest will be chosen by senior staff. Staff (and former staff)members may place(and are encouraged to place) entries but are not eligible to win either prize. Multiple entries per community member are allowed. Contest closes on October 17. Winners will be announced after the airing of 8.01 on October 22. (No sexually explicit entries please. Any such entries, or entries deemed inappropriate will be deleted--lets keep it fun and not make it offensive!)

Last edited:

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Please reply below and post your "theory"! Make it fun and memorable, good luck!

Contest #2 will be announced in a few days...be on the look out!!

Last edited:

MorganBGone
Original Survivor
VIP Member
Credits
An opportunity to kill Rick? and Morgan? and Ezekiel? and Negan? And Gregory? Perhaps more than one at once? For money?!

Beware, TWD men above the age of 40... (@meggo358, I'll leave Daryl and Depot to you.)

Last edited:

merelei

a girl has no name
Retired Moderator
Credits
I'll abstain from the contest just so people can't say it's rigged. I'll be a tie-breaker if the judge can't make up their minds :)

I don't like this contest hahaha :rofl: because I don't want anyone to die this season, but at the same time I fear for Rosita, Tara and Morgan :idk:

EDIT: Now I'm reading you were talking about episode 8x01! Well, maybe actually no one dies, in fact :divapose:

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
This is a pure fantasy where you pick a character, or multiple characters, and design a unique and creative way for them to "go". It is not tied to an episode per se, by saying 8.01 we were really referring to being one of the first to go! Looking forward to reading these entries, I can tell we're going to have some great ones!

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Someone could take the Clue approach- Negan, in the Junkyard with Winslow 3.5. Or be equally creative and use the Wile E. Coyote approach- "Eugene sets up a spring, a cannon ball and a nearby cliff..." or whatever you like. :platonicdeepdicking:

Top Bottom