• Rate and discuss last nights Walking Dead episode TWD General--Episodes
  • Santa Clarita Diet season 3 drops March 29th on Netflix.
  • GoT Cast list leaked showing the return of 2 beloved characters
  • Siren 2.05 promo, synopsis & photos posted, TV Shows
  • Into The Badlands new trailer posted, TV Shows
  • Teaser posted for Barry, season 2
  • Get ready for the season 3 finale of True Detective, next Sunday. TV Shows
  • Netfkix cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones, TV Shows
  • Watch the opening scene from TWD, 9.11, "Bounty", TWD Spoilers
  • Better Things returns on 2/28/19, TV Shows
  • photos abd sone spoilers posted gir the Downton Abbey film
  • Two alien tv shows are rumored to be in the works, one for Hulu with Ridley Scott involved
  • Black Widow filming has been moved back to June due to rewrites Films

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
We are very excited to announce that we will be changing our site name from www.twdzone.com to www.popculture.zone on August 28th. This change is being made as our site is no longer just a TWD/FTWD site, and instead is covering many different television shows, films, and a whole host of threads in our community section.

Our old URL, www.twdzone.com, will continue to be available and will just redirect you to www.popculture.zone. You will see the name change on our site, and will see some changes in layout, but all previous posts will still be there, and it will still be the board you've come to know and love!

As we look to expand our site, we need your help. What would you like to see more of in our community? This can range from entertainment topics, to news, and across any category? Please respond here and let us know, or PM a staff member if you are more comfortable.

Any questions, please contact a staff member. We are excited about expanding our site and look forward to hearing everyone's ideas and suggestions.

Oh looks like I'll have to watch more t.v,first I'll have to figure out how to wrestle the remote from OH or I'll only be able to contribute to things like B movies and everything Steven Segal has ever been in

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
As a part of this change, I will be changing my screen name on Tuesday from Walkingdeadrules to Hauntmaster. While we will still have all the coverage on Walking Dead you all have come to know and appreciate, since we will no longer be a pure Walking Dead focused board I thought that change was in order.

Happy to hear of so many people's excitement! The changes will be gradual, and there will still be everything hear you love just a wider variety of it.

Hawking

frozen russian princess
Original Survivor
Credits
Sounds exciting! I'm not sure how popular these boards would be, but maybe something like a general music sub-forum, a sports sub-forum, a food sub-forum, etc could eventually be added as well.

Also, I was wondering if during these changes username changes would be possible?

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Sounds exciting! I'm not sure how popular these boards would be, but maybe something like a general music sub-forum, a sports sub-forum, a food sub-forum, etc could eventually be added as well.

Also, I was wondering if during these changes username changes would be possible?
User name changes will be possible @zinc but not constant:)

foxy

The Movie and Tv Whisperer
Staff member
Star Contributor
VIP Member
Credits

Hi Hawking. I have already started a football thread, and I’m starting a hockey one, once the season starts in the fall. Please share any other sports ideas. I’m hoping at least these 2 take off.

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
The first site, at Pro-Boards had a good food board, a Music board and a Sports board.

We’d love to add those back if there is interest & folks use them.

Yes @Hawking, user name changes will be available. If you PM me, I’ll change it for you now.

Those with name changes, please consider posting in Introductions so members will know who you were/are. :)

Top Bottom