• Rate and discuss last nights Walking Dead episode TWD General--Episodes
  • Santa Clarita Diet season 3 drops March 29th on Netflix.
  • GoT Cast list leaked showing the return of 2 beloved characters
  • Siren 2.05 promo, synopsis & photos posted, TV Shows
  • Into The Badlands new trailer posted, TV Shows
  • Teaser posted for Barry, season 2
  • Get ready for the season 3 finale of True Detective, next Sunday. TV Shows
  • Netfkix cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones, TV Shows
  • Watch the opening scene from TWD, 9.11, "Bounty", TWD Spoilers
  • Better Things returns on 2/28/19, TV Shows
  • photos abd sone spoilers posted gir the Downton Abbey film
  • Two alien tv shows are rumored to be in the works, one for Hulu with Ridley Scott involved
  • Black Widow filming has been moved back to June due to rewrites Films

Hawking

frozen russian princess
Original Survivor
Credits
I'm so unimaginative, I'm lucky I came up with this one. I am darster everywhere lol, I'll be darster forever.
My original username was the definition of unimaginative as is this one lol, but I wouldn't mind keeping the same username everywhere the problem is that I first started with it in 2014 and now random people recognize me *feels like a celebrity* so I've officially retired that username from all TWD fandom related stuff.

Hi Hawking. I have already started a football thread, and I’m starting a hockey one, once the season starts in the fall. Please share any other sports ideas. I’m hoping at least these 2 take off.
I should probably watch more hockey to comment hahaha I think I started one on the original proboards site. It would be nice if we also had a European football/soccer thread.

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
My original username was the definition of unimaginative as is this one lol, but I wouldn't mind keeping the same username everywhere the problem is that I first started with it in 2014 and now random people recognize me *feels like a celebrity* so I've officially retired that username from all TWD fandom related stuff.

I should probably watch more hockey to comment hahaha I think I started one on the original proboards site. It would be nice if we also had a European football/soccer thread.
Feel free to start one; every member is encouraged to start topics which interest them:)

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Our social media channels will also change names on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Banners will change too.

Twitter

47F9F720-0496-4E13-A6EB-FAC6C5012700.jpeg

Instagram

44E6B0B9-9732-4BAB-8ACD-E1092F30D66F.jpeg

Facebook

39B09FEF-8AD3-4840-B17C-363E69ABE099.jpeg

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Just a reminder that this name change will be visible tomorrow morning to all. Please let us know if there are any issues that you see so we can address expeditiously. Thanks!

Jane Doe

TV Addict & Coffee Monster
VIP Member
Retired Moderator
Credits
Just a reminder that this name change will be visible tomorrow morning to all. Please let us know if there are any issues that you see so we can address expeditiously. Thanks!
I got in! I had TWDZone bookmarked on screen...tapped it and got a security warning.
Then I typed in Popculture.zone. Wouldn’t take either username, but my email worked!
Bing badaboom.
:squee:

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
I got in! I had TWDZone bookmarked on screen...tapped it and got a security warning.
Then I typed in Popculture.zone. Wouldn’t take either username, but my email worked!
Bing badaboom.
:squee:
Clear your old cache/history if you get an “not safe/insecure site” warning.

The site is safe.

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Thanks. The name change has been done, and you will see some changes over the next few days. We look forward to continuing to build our community together.

tyreesewidow

Tulip
Original Survivor
Credits
Great choice for the new name! I really enjoy this forum because we talk about much more than The Walking Dead - politics, films, series, books, life issues, etc. and everyone is polite and respectful to other members.

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
We changed the ranks so as you post, you will see new ranks from all the fandoms, shows and films we love:

We have members with more than 26,000 posts so we went up to 30,000

Exit: a few were tweaked, here are the final user ranks:

B3BDB409-3C67-4F40-8734-0E544F671225.jpeg 48B85207-10CB-4A4A-95EB-61F5E74FCE82.jpeg 2B595761-CCCB-4094-8881-75E4D69C7335.jpeg 17FD7C86-DE80-4BBE-8817-AEA8A2696D2B.jpeg

With an overlapped Spock in the photo , not Spock twice-

7ABE3C84-45EE-4482-90F7-48ED18A1CAE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom