• Rate and discuss last nights Walking Dead episode TWD General--Episodes
  • Santa Clarita Diet season 3 drops March 29th on Netflix.
  • GoT Cast list leaked showing the return of 2 beloved characters
  • Siren 2.05 promo, synopsis & photos posted, TV Shows
  • Into The Badlands new trailer posted, TV Shows
  • Teaser posted for Barry, season 2
  • Get ready for the season 3 finale of True Detective, next Sunday. TV Shows
  • Netfkix cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones, TV Shows
  • Watch the opening scene from TWD, 9.11, "Bounty", TWD Spoilers
  • Better Things returns on 2/28/19, TV Shows
  • photos abd sone spoilers posted gir the Downton Abbey film
  • Two alien tv shows are rumored to be in the works, one for Hulu with Ridley Scott involved
  • Black Widow filming has been moved back to June due to rewrites Films

Site Site upgrade/maintenance

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
We will be doing some site maintenance/upgrades starting late Wednesday night/early Thursday around 2 am and we will be completed by 7 am EST. We are hopeful that this will be invisible to our members, but there could be some service interruptions or small glitches as we are going through this process. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
If you need to contact staff during the upgrade window, please contact us via Twitter @twd_zone, tumblr @twdzone or the site Facebook page. :)

darster

Phoenix Remix
Staff member
Star Contributor
VIP Member
Credits
Is there a current upgrade or something taking place? The rating system is gone, and I get an alert that someone Liked my post, but the Like is not on the post.I
Thanks.

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Hi @darster, yes we are in the process of upgrading our site and adding some additional functionality and it appears that has stepped on some current functionality. Our apologies for that. It may take a few days to fix all, but rest assured all will be back to normal shortly. @Ripley

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
We have purchased a new addon to allow us to enrich the user experience.

In the process of installation, it appears some things may not be showing temporarily (featured threads, countdown threads, showing members online now, etc).

We are aware of this issue and are working with our third party to have fixed asap. None of these things are mission critical, but wanted to advise.

@walkingdeadrules @dark sister @keiran @sonia @nana @Rosee

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
I think I was creating a topic about the temporarily down features when we were all posting @darster :)

We appreciate everyone’s patience while our vendors fix the problem.

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Cats coming out of the bag a little sooner than it should! This is something new we will be implementing shortly to help improve our user experiences. More details to follow, I will try to make them go away for now. This is what @Ripley was referring to above, it does not show any more...for now. But be on the look out for some cool new functionality we will be adding in the next few weeks!

Jane Doe

TV Addict & Coffee Monster
VIP Member
Retired Moderator
Credits
Hmm that is odd. Thanks for reporting @Purl . @walkingdeadrules & I will get right on this. Anyone else have this issue? I’m seeing alert.

I apologize for the inconvenience, y’all!
I'm seeing Alert flag with # on it, I'm up to 8 alerts now. Lol. But I can't see what they are, if you Like, Tag me, quote me...I won't know.
Sunshadow is having same problem

ETA - both of us are on iPhones

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
I'm seeing Alert flag with # on it, I'm up to 8 alerts now. Lol. But I can't see what they are, if you Like, Tag me, quote me...I won't know.
Sunshadow is having same problem

ETA - both of us are on iPhones
That info is very helpful, @Purl , thank you. We will pass along to Tech support. :)

Top Bottom